"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." --Abraham Lincoln
Just who is Crowder and why should I give any more credence to his gay-baiting snit than I would to the Ninny that is Hilton?Neither one has any value in social debate. They just push buttons for one side or the other. You're not in favor of button pushing, are you?
Crowder is a comedian. If he bugs you, ignore him.
Please select an account option or provide a name/URL. Comments including excessive profanity, harassment, and abusiveness will NOT be published.
Just who is Crowder and why should I give any more credence to his gay-baiting snit than I would to the Ninny that is Hilton?
ReplyDeleteNeither one has any value in social debate. They just push buttons for one side or the other. You're not in favor of button pushing, are you?
Crowder is a comedian.
ReplyDeleteIf he bugs you, ignore him.