Where did @GovWalker hack GOPFRAN land after committing crimes? With @MCSOSheriff, who, LITERALLY, BEATS HIS WIFE. #values
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014And I'm sorry for @MCSOSheriff's wife. I don't want to bring her into this. But if @GovWalker hacks want to go after MY personal life?
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014Let @GovWalker EMBRACE @Mcsosheriff. It speaks to their lack of values. AND @MCSOSheriff BEATS HIS WIFE.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014Hey, @VickiMcKenna, I'm going to do your ALLCAPS thing: @MCSOSheriff BEATS HIS WIFE.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014I'll say something nice about @GovWalker wife-beating pal @MCSOSheriff: He embodies Republican family values.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014I DO agree w/@VickiMcKenna about 2nd Amendment. I hope I meet the anonymous death threaters who love that @MCSOSheriff BEATS HIS WIFE.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014.@MCSOSheriff beats his wife.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014I trust the cops who told me that @mcsosheriff beats his wife a lot more than the @govwalker cowards who leave anonymous death threats.
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014And I AGREE with @mcsosheriff about the 2nd Amendment. If only his wife had a gun. @govwalker #walkerdocs
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014And to my @GovWalker death threater: Yeah, I DO have DUI arrests. I'm sorry. But, unlike @MCSOSheriff, I don't hit women. @wisgop
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014So, the cop told me that there is a @620wtmj figure who KNOWS about @MCSOSheriff beating his wife. #walkerdocs #gopfran
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014Great win for #uwbadgers. Also, @MCSOSheriff beats his wife. #venganza
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 22, 2014Ugly.
Self-professed Catholic Zielinski is casting lots of stones here.
If I were to take to Twitter and repeatedly call Zielinski an utterly irresponsible person and a three-time arrested drunk driver, that wouldn't be a smear. It would be completely true and thoroughly substantiated.
But, I don't see the point in such persistent attacks.
Zielinski's attacks on Clarke and other conservatives are flat-out bizarre. No happy, healthy person throws out claims like that as a nearly daily routine. It's weird. It's unprofessional.
It's like Zielinski is being paid to be a jerk.
I wonder what sort of "research" Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele hired Zielinski to do.
Is it a $10,000 Twitter gig?
Given Zielinski's bizarre behavior, I think "Mr. Moderate" Abele should explain his connection to the vitriol spewing Zielinski. Abele's silence on the matter leads one to question the purpose of the $10,000 job.
___________________
UPDATE: Zielinski's Twitter rant continued throughout the day and into the night.
These @wisgop fuckers want me to fail. Don't you know I won't let them?
— Graeme Zielinski (@gjzielinski) February 23, 2014Why did Abele hire this guy?