Come on, Texans. You cannot want someone like James Talarico to represent you in the U.S. Senate. I don't find idiotic terms like "neighbors with a uterus" to be inclusive and loving. I find those terms to be insulting and disrespectful to women. All this "you're seen" and "you belong" stuff at the expense of females is an affront to women who should be recognized and valued as more than "neighbors with a uterus." EVERYONE can and should "be seen" and "belong." But why does that require the identity of more than half the population to be belittled and marginalized? I don't want my identity to be erased or watered down to a body with uterus. The transgender wars have a disturbing focus on women and the devaluation of our personhood and our place in society. I don't see the same calculated lessening of identity taking place when it comes to men.If you refer to women as “neighbors with a uterus,” then you should vote for Talarico.
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 24, 2026
If you’re not a bizarre, leftist, woke nutcase, then please vote for Paxton. https://t.co/IarvgIlaeK
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." --Abraham Lincoln
▼
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please select an account option or provide a name/URL.
Comments including excessive profanity, harassment, and abusiveness will NOT be published.