Bernie Sanders should have no issue condemning the likes of Hasan Piker. He should have no problem suggesting that Abdul El-Sayed do the same. Democrats/Socialists like Sanders always insist Republicans must condemn the actions of extremists while they cling to their side's radicals. Sanders' demands for condemnation ring hollow when he's cozying up to someone like Piker.Hey Bernie — unlike Abdul El-Sayed, I have no issue disavowing fringe extremists who promote violence and seek to divide our state and country. Jake Lang is all of those things.
— Mike Rogers (@MikeRogersForMI) August 24, 2026
While I have your attention, I would like to know if Abdul will definitely say that he will not… https://t.co/vC0K60j1eg
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." --Abraham Lincoln
▼
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please select an account option or provide a name/URL.
Comments including excessive profanity, harassment, and abusiveness will NOT be published.