Monday, March 26, 2007

THINK!



Kate has bestowed an honor on my blog, a Thinking Blogger Award.

Thank you very much, Kate.

Now, it's up to me to come up with five blogs that make me think.

That's an easy task.

I would include Kate's blog, but as a "thinking blogger," I think Kate is out of the running for my list. I'll pick blogs that, to my knowledge, haven't been listed yet.

What's difficult is choosing only five blogs to highlight.

I won't include blogs, such as And Another Thing... by Mark Levin because his site is connected to a major news outlet. I've taken all of those out of the running.

Here are five worthy "thinkers" among the pluribus:

1. Casting Pearls Before Swine

2. Lores Rizkalla

3. RJay Conservative American

4. Sparks from the Anvil

5. The Right is Right


Rules:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

3 comments:

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks for the recognition, Mary! Sorry I had missed this.

If I were to hand out these awards, you'd definitely be one on my list.

I am constantly impressed by the amount you do, as well as the quality.

Your "wall of shame" gallery also sets you unique amongst the other bloggers. Keep up the good work, for our side!

RJay said...

Mary,
I'm honored.
Thank you so much.

I'll find a prominent place for the link.

Mary said...

You're welcome. :)

It's my pleasure. Your blogs are always worth a visit.