Monday, April 16, 2007

2996 Thinking Blogger Award



The 2996 Project was nominated for a Thinking Blogger Award.

Dale came up with the idea to enlist thousands of bloggers to honor the thousands of victims of 9/11, each with a personal tribute to one of the precious lives lost in the attacks.

Thanks to 2996 for nominating me to share in the recognition given to the project.

Now, it's up to me to nominate five bloggers that make me think.

1. An Ol' Broad's Ramblings

2.
Is This Life?

3.
The WIZARD, fkap

4.
PeteRepublic

5.
Blogs for Terri

Rules:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Thanks again to the 2996 project for the recognition.

It was my honor to participate in that beautiful remembrance of the victims of 9/11.

3 comments:

Bob Keller said...

Mary, I am deeply touched.

I'm no big fan of meme's and have failed to continue on others for which I've been tagged.

But this meme, coming from you, is a great honor. I'll be writing about it later (in the next few days) on my blog. And I'll permanently display the tag (which happens to be nice looking to boot).

Thank you. Keep up the good work. You are, in my opinion, one of the finest bloggers on the Internet.

the Wizard.......

Mary said...

I really appreciate the quality of your work, and the reasoned and civil commentary that you offer, Wizard.

I'm honored that you're honored. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, pssst...back atcha....

http://olbroad.wordpress.com/2007/03/25/i-think/

LOL