Sunday, June 24, 2007

Candace Clark: Sex and Jealousy, Torture and Murder


Candace Clark: "People need to use a little common sense."

Candace Clark, charged with ten felonies and a misdemeanor, started talking to the press on Friday and she kept yapping on Saturday.

Candace Clark, one of the four people charged with abusing a boy and killing the boy's mother, Tammie Garlin, said Saturday that the violence began shortly after Easter, when Garlin announced that she had a sexual fantasy about Clark.

"It all went downhill," Clark said in an interview with the Journal Sentinel at the Columbia County Jail. "All the violence started."

Clark also shed more light on her relationship with her boyfriend and co-defendant, Michael Sisk, saying Sisk was so controlling that he wouldn't even let her bathe alone. And she all but accused Sisk of being the one who strangled Garlin, saying she and the other two females charged with the murder are not "monsters."

"Can four people strangle a person? No," Clark said. "People need to use a little common sense. I think everybody knows who killed her."

Asked about Clark's comments, Ronald Benavides, the lawyer for Sisk, said Saturday: "I'm not going to make any comment. I don't think it's appropriate this early in the case."

Clark, who also gave an interview to the Journal Sentinel on Friday, cried and appeared distraught during the Friday night interview. On Saturday morning, she was sometimes curt but more calm.

The interviews also provided a glimpse of what life might have been like for the transient band of grifters, who lived together in Florida before landing in a Portage rental home in February because they wanted to "see snow."

...Clark is the only one of the four defendants to have given interviews. She said that while none of the four is innocent, "I'm doing this because, obviously, I have nothing to hide."

Although Clark has portrayed herself as someone who did not participate in Garlin's murder, a criminal complaint released last week does not absolve her of guilt.

Felicia Garlin told authorities that Clark had complained about people defecating on the floor of their Portage house and had said she intended "to buy a shovel" and bury Tammie Garlin and her son alive, according to the complaint.

...At first, life in Portage was tense, Clark said.

"Nobody really conversated with anybody," she said. And Clark said she would "get in trouble" with Sisk for little things such as playing cards with Garlin.

"If it wasn't his way, it wasn't no way," Clark said.

It was sometime after Easter, Clark said, when Garlin "blurted out one day she had a fantasy about me real bad. Everything turned for the worse. . . . There were several in the home that got mad."

Why does this woman keep talking to reporters?

I don't get it.

What is her lawyer thinking?

She's been charged with first-degree intentional homicide. This is serious stuff.

It's not the same as publicity whore
Jesse Jackson talking about his arrest on Saturday.

Arrests like that are intentional, designed to draw attention to the crusader and the crusade.

It's a bad day for Cindy Sheehan when she protests and doesn't get dragged away by police.

Clark's case is completely different.

I know she says she's talking because she has nothing to hide.

If that's what she thinks, then she's really delusional and so is her lawyer.

I get the feeling that Clark has a Jerry Springer fantasy.


Maybe she's jealous of Paris Hilton. To my knowledge, Barbara Walters hasn't interviewed Clark.

And now, Larry King has snagged Hilton.
LOS ANGELES -- Paris Hilton plans to appear on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday night, a day after she's scheduled to be released from jail, a spokeswoman for King said Saturday. "We do have Paris on Wednesday," said the show's spokeswoman, Bridget Leininger. "She'll do the whole hour."

Hilton gets an entire hour to talk with Larry King about her jail stint.

What does Clark have to do to get King's attention and others in the national media?


She's talking about sex now. Usually, that draws them in like a magnet.



If Clark wasn't wearing jailhouse orange, I bet she'd be wearing an "I'm charged with murdering Tammie Garlin and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."


9 comments:

Unknown said...

First off, only those that were present and God himself knows exactly what happen in that Portage house. I find shame in the fact knowing others who we shall call "perfect mortals" have been the first to point a finger condemning Candice Clark for this immoral act. I see all of you as being nothing more than an actor yourselves, playing the all mighty role of God. We are to nod our heads in shame that any human could have done such a crime.. which may I remind that you nor I had inherited the power to visually see if others are guilty of anything through a brick wall. I am indeed thankful for the given liberties of a fair trail and also find comfort in the fact that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Nevertheless, I would not only find shame in the fact that anyone could take another’s life, I am also embarrassed to know that my fellow Americans, can find comedy in such a story where I am sure the family of Tammie Garlin have endured horrific pain while dealing with their lose. I also find zero humor in the matter pertaining to my loved and trusted sister, Candace Clark. Shame on my fellow Americans.. Rent a comedy from blockbuster, yes its that simple... I love, believe and trust in you Candace Clark not only because you are my sister but also in addition to the realism that I will never put myself in the same group as all of these perfect simpleton who think they know it all. Also want to think our lord above, we are just weeks away from welcoming our wonderful three nieces back home in Kentucky. I for one, cant find humor in this trouble situation when three innocent little lives will have to deal with this forever. They are the true innocent ones here, however guessing the mentally level of you “want to be comedians,” I am sure you will never be able to comprehend this. For all of you perfect judges who we now know instills some type of telepathic powers and have giggled in all your non-humorous statement, while accusing my sister, Candace Clark of these many sins. Now may I remind you that laughing in such a way, just might find yourself in a position where one need to repent yourself!! Hum ponder that over you Hippocrates. To all of you no-names but big talking uneducated writers, if your so proud of your dim-witted, non amusing blogs, I suggest you acquire the knowledge needed to spell your name therefore you can impute it proudly @ the end of your seeming ridiculous statements. I truly hope that someday day all of you “uneducated want to be heard intellectually challenged individuals” would not continue to be oblivious on the subject your pretend to know so well. Furthermore, I challenge all of you aspired journalists to sign your identity at the end of your labored underdeveloped premature abstracts. I will promptly take on the job of a lobbyist and will not stop until you all get your idiot medal for all your 1st grade mentally level that you so freely speck with.
Sondra Delaney (Candice Clarks only sister)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that Candace clark is my daughter-in-law she married my son Brandon clark she has put him down and talked about him to the messenger.Brandon and candace has a daughter together her name is Courtney Clark.Brandon has seen her once and I her Grandmother has never got to see her she just had a b-day 12/18/08 she just turned 3yrs.old.It's horrible not knowing Your Gran-child,not knowing what she looks like,or how she is doing.it hurts very bad but,I pray one day soon I'll get to see Her and all of the family will get to see her.Shawna and I have tried until we're blue in the face we've called about Courtney since we found out that candace was in jail;in fl.no-one will tell us anything.Will som-one tell me what I need to do to be able to see My Gran-daughter"Courtney LeAnne Clark" very Concerned Grandma,Lisa gayle Dalton-Stanley Thank You so much 2/1/08

Anonymous said...

Hello,This is Courtneys' Grandma again,Candaces'mother -in law.I just need to let people know that candace can be very mulipitive into getting her own way no-matter what the cost.I've never met her personally but,She is married to my son-Brandon L. Clark Shes' told every-one how he ran out on her when she was pregnant but,she is the one who left him and went to fl.I want to expres my sympathy to the little boy she tortured and all of his family I can not imagine what they all are having to deal with,Just remember god has His vengance.Iwill continue to pray for his family,Courtney,and Candace as well.May God have His hand upon Us all.love,lisa G.Dalton-Stanley

Mary said...

I would seek legal advice about seeing your grandchild.

Mary said...

Lisa, someone has contacted me with information about your granddaughter.

You can e-mail me if you'd like:

freedomeden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am the ex wife of candices first baby's daddy and I would just like to say she made my life hell when she was after my husband now ex husband-- her sister can defend her all she likes but I have been there and she is very manipulative and persuasive and thank god she didnt harm my children when she was living with their daddy. I pray for the families involved and shudder to think that could of have been us

Mary said...

Obviously, I have no way to verify if you are telling the truth.

That said, I'm sure anyone with past associations with Clark must be horrified.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I am not defending or condemning anyone. Unlike you, I don't believed God made me an exception from the sin of judging. Therefore I am not able to tell others the punishment that fit’s their crime. I am sure you sat in your food stained night clothes, drawing a disability check for the internet addiction you will never over come. Life only seems worth living another day so that you my blog your mindless thoughts. You feel the need to nose in another’s business all day long, because in fact your life is just that pathetic and meaningless. I'm amazed that you thought it was possible 4 u to play the righteous person today. Then again, I’m convinced the internet is your only possible chance of fooling others into viewing u as perfect mortal. Let it be known that your sick mind believes you instill the answers to all. Kudos to you, for all the earned failure you have endured. Hard to play the saint when your just impious.. Your so quick in condemning others to hell.. So when I get there, I’ll wait on your followed arrival.. We got unfinished business I do believe and I don't plan on using my keyboard in completing this………Sondra Rene’

Jeannette Ladewig said...

I've met this Candace Clark in Prison - Her cell was next to mine and she admits as well as holds her head high when she says "Yeah I did it So What? I've got nothing to hide"! This Monster - In My Book should remain locked up for the rest of her life.

Jeannette Ladewig
purringpuma@aol.com