Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

Kate tagged me after Maggie tagged her.

The Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post, if possible, so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Since I think I'm one of the last people in the blogosphere to be tagged with this meme, I'm not going to tag anyone.

It is an interesting one. A memoir in six words is difficult. Actually, I think one word would be easier.

I'd like to know how Bill Clinton would respond. Could he trim his 1008-page memoir My Life to six words?

Anyway, here's my six word memoir:




I've seen, heard, and touched God.

5 comments:

Kate said...

VERY profound!

Now I feel guilty for being flip. :/

Mary said...

No, Kate. Your memoir was great and so was your pic.

Here was the first draft of my memoir:

"This windbag can't do six words."

Kate said...

ROFLMAO Now, THAT, I like! Heh!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and meaningful.

Thanks for playing along, and I think you are right - everyone's been tagged by now.

Maggie
Maggie's Notebook

Mary said...

Maggie, I think there are a lot of people in this country who should reflect on what you wrote as your memoir.