Friday, March 20, 2009

Jimmy Fallon's Personal Photos

On NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon website, there's a personal photo gallery.

It's a pictorial that spans Fallon's life, from the infant Jimmy through the grown-up Jimmy. Maybe "grown-up" is the wrong word.

Adult? No, that doesn't really work either.

Anyway, some of the photos are adorable, others really funny. The Christmas morning pics in Fallon's living room spark lots of memories. Check out the carpeting and the TV and Fallon's E.T. jammies.

Some of the accompanying captions are hilarious.

This one is funny.

Caption: "I wanted a basketball hoop for Christmas. I got one. The next fall my Dad installed. In the middle of my backyard. How embarrassing. Have you ever tried to dribble on grass? I guess I was wearing my sister's acid washed jeans and my mother's Bill Cosby sweater."

Check out this one, Fallon in baby blue bibs and saddle shoes.

Here he is in his little league uniform and cleats with Velcro straps(?).


View the gallery of Fallon's personal photos, provided and captioned by Fallon himself, here.

No comments: