Monday, April 27, 2009

FOX Won't Air Obama's News Conference

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

FOX has decided not to allow Obama to screw with its prime time lineup yet again. FOX will NOT be airing Obama's news conference on Wednesday night.

NEW YORK -- The Fox network is sticking with its regular schedule over President Barack Obama this week.

The network is turning down the president's request to show his prime-time news conference on Wednesday. The news conference marks Obama's 100th day in office. Instead of the president, Fox viewers will see an episode of the Tim Roth drama "Lie to Me."

It's the first time a broadcast network has refused Obama's request. This will be the third prime-time news conference in Obama's presidency. ABC, CBS and NBC are airing it.

I had decided that I wasn't going to watch the news conference anyway.

I'll hear about anything of significance and watch any YouTube moments that might transpire.

But I'm not going to watch it live. Obama's 100th day in office is not something to celebrate.

No, I will not be a viewer. Enough is enough.

I am so glad that FOX is sticking with its normal prime time schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Lie to Me'
Will be on all networks tomorrow night, but
The actors on Fox will be better looking.

Mary said...

You're absolutely right!

I love it!