Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lee Fisher: Shirtless

Ohio's Lt. Governor and Senate candidate DEMOCRAT Lee Fisher should keep his shirt on.

This video is so weird.




The lights down low. Jackson Browne, singing "Late for the Sky." Fisher rubbing his chest. The PC screen casting a glow.

Fisher says that he's writing a campaign memo. Are we sure that's what he's doing online?

This is from a 2008 campaign documentary. YUCK! It's creepy.


DOCUMENTARIAN: Is everything OK?

LEE FISHER: I just don't like being filmed at 1:00, 12:00 in the morning when I'm exhausted and I'm trying to do something here.

DOCUMENTARIAN: I apologize, but this is what you signed up for. This is... It's truthful and honest here. This is... All right?

FISHER: Yeah. The answer is I do not think that we have a clear, concise, memorable message in this campaign, and it is eating at me every day. And I cannot go to sleep until I send this memo tonight to some of my friends in the campaign to say to them it's time that we clearly hone our message, and make it clear....

There is no way that the camera caught Fisher unaware. No way.

This is funny, from Politico:

Some revealing footage of Ohio Senate candidate Lee Fisher has emerged on YouTube, which features the bare-chested lieutenant governor sitting in his office writing a campaign memo.

“I just don’t like being filmed at 12 in the morning when I’m exhausted and trying to do something,” Fisher says in the video as soft elevator music plays in the background. Fisher then turns serious and says that “I do not think we have a clear and concise memorable message in the campaign.. and I cannot go to sleep until I send this memo tonight.”

The footage comes from the 2008 documentary “Swing State” – a documentary that Fisher’s son directed about Gov. Ted Strickland’s 2006 campaign for governor of Ohio. Fisher, currently the state’s lieutenant governor, ran as his running mate in the race.

Jackson Browne must be pissed: "Fisher says in the video as soft elevator music plays in the background."

Obviously, Josh Kraushaar isn't a Jackson Browne fan.

I am begging Russ Feingold: Please keep your shirt on. Please.

I'll reserve my determination about his Republican opponent for now. When I find out who is running against him, I'll get back to you.

_______________

Sadly, the video has been pulled from YouTube. Copyright stuff.

Here's the trailer from Swing State.

Fisher has his shirt on throughout, but there is something goofy footage of him dancing.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just threw up in my mouth... Thanks...

Mary said...

Yeah, it's bad.

Tea Party at Perrysburg said...

They took the video down in time for the election.