Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson's Daughter (Video)

Michael Jackson's Daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, addressed the audience at the end of the memorial service for her father.

Because of the media circus surrounding Jackson's life and death, the cult of celebrity, and fame and notoriety and all that stuff, I think that what's lost in all of the coverage is that Jackson was a human being -- a son, brother, and father.

He leaves behind family and friends who love and miss and mourn him.

His daughter's words and tears served to humanize the "event" of Jackson's death.




"I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him so much."

Whatever you think of Michael Jackson, I don't see how you can't be moved by this little girl who lost her daddy.

2 comments:

C-Train said...

i was very moved by the whole service. He was loved by people all around the world. He gave so much of himself. He will be missed.

http://c-trainsentertainmentreviews.blogspot.com/

web development said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.