Tuesday, August 25, 2009

David Hedrick

UPDATE: David Hedrick called Mark Levin's talk radio show on Tuesday evening. He's a fan.

Audio here, posted by Breitbart.

DAVID HEDRICK: It is great to talk to you. I am a huge fan. I have to tell you, you are the leading voice that got me off the couch and out doing something trying to change this country.

MARK LEVIN: Is that right?

HEDRICK: Yup, that is a fact. I listen to you every day.

_________________

Sean Hannity interviews Marine, David Hedrick.

3 comments:

lady di said...

I had this on my blog days ago also. What a fine young man to stand up for his country twice; service in the Marine Corp, his attendance at his town hall. My rep in Ma canceled his town hall so we showed up in the city square without him. I Am The Mob

Mary said...

I expect the Leftists to attempt to wage a smear campaign against him, but I'm sure he's tough enough to deal with that.

Good for you, Lady Di (aka Mobster).

We, the People, can't just roll over.

Unknown said...

Oh Christ David, are you at it again ?

You were, from Day-One, looking for an out from the military, and you found it in the bottom of a beer can 100 miles from any action !

And David, why the he$$ are you in Washington State ?

David, the majority of the warriors in your unit thought you were a sniveling punk !

Apparently we were all right ?