Saturday, August 8, 2009

Herb Kohl: Video Message

Herb Kohl's August 7, 2009 e-newsletter wasn't a newsletter at all.

I hope you enjoy receiving these updates about my work on behalf of Wisconsin . It is an honor to represent you in the U.S. Senate. As health care reform takes center stage in Washington , I know many of you have been following the progress we're making. I'd like to share some additional thoughts with you about our ongoing efforts. Please view my video message at:
aging.senate.gov

Sincerely,


Herb Kohl

Kohl skipped a written message and sent a link to a video message instead.

Terrific.

We all know what a dynamic speaker Kohl is.




I'd comment on what Kohl said but I couldn't listen to the 6:18 minute video.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Instead of talking at his constituents, Kohl should try talking with the people he represents.

Kohl should schedule some public meetings.

Riding in the Circus Parade doesn't count as a public meeting.

No comments: