Sunday, September 13, 2009

60 Minutes: Obama Exposing Himself

Not again!

Steve Kroft is interviewing Obama AGAIN on 60 Minutes, more national TV exposure just days after he hijacked the prime time airwaves to air his health care overhaul deceptions.

Unfortunately, when Obama appears with Kroft, I don't think there will be anyone to shout, "You lie!"

I really think Obama is overexposed. Enough already. It would be funny if it wasn't so annoying. Well, it's still kind of funny. It's like he's addicted. He can't stop exposing himself.

There needs to be an Obama moratorium.

I definitely will not be watching the interview when it airs. The Packers are playing the Bears tonight.

Obama? No way.

I'm ready for some football.

1 comment:

lady di said...

I'm with ya, maybe we can get him game tickets, this president needs a hobby or to stay home and help the kids with homework ........geeeez