Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Obama: Kanye West "Jackass" Audio

Here's the audio.

Loud and clear, Obama calls Kanye West a jackass.




I don't know. Obama slamming Kanye West like that is sort of harsh. What is that really about?

Do you think it's because West is black?

I think Obama being half white may have something to do with his "He's a jackass" line.

I doubt that it's just because Obama really believes that West is a jackass. There must be more to it than that, some sort of darker undertones.

I'm taking a cue from
Maureen Dowd's line regarding Joe Wilson:

"But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!"

When Obama was talking off the record about how West treated Taylor Swift, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: That boy's a jackass."

Does racism underlie Obama's opinion of West?

Could be.

5 comments:

Mary said...

You obviously didn't get the meaning of my post.

No need to apologize.

Bee said...

Well considering you're asking if Obama called West a jackass b/c he's black, and wondering if the fact that Obama is half white has something to do with it, I'm sure I understood just fine. And the whole underlying meaning is just crap, in both cases. It's just a way to make things racial that shouldn't be, from narrow minded individuals who would rather use race to justify everything rather than attempt to educate themselves on the real meaning.

Mary said...

Nope. You still don't get it.

Bee said...

If that is going to be extent of your rebuttal I'll stick with my previous comments.

Guytano Parks said...

Kanye West is a jackass because of WHAT he DID, not BECAUSE he IS black.