Sunday, September 27, 2009

SNL: Jenny Slate Drops F-Bomb - Video

On the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, one of the new cast members, Jenny Slate, had a little mishap.

Toward the end of the show, 7th Floor West veteran Slate was in a skit, "Biker Chick Chat," with Kristen Wiig and host Megan Fox.



Slate played a biker chick named Dawn. She was hosting her own show, "Biker Chick Chat," with her mom's best friend, Beth, played by Wiig. Her guest was her best friend, Donna, played by Fox.

Again and again, they used "frickin'" to punctuate almost everything they said.

At one point, Wiig became angry with Slate.


Transcript

JENNY SLATE: You frickin' just threw an ashtray full of butts at my head. You know what? You stood up for yourself, and I f---ing love you for that.

After Slate inadvertently dropped the F-bomb, she puffed out her cheeks. Wiig didn't miss a beat and they kept going.



KRISTEN WIIG: You're in my heart, babe. You're in my heart.

That's a memorable SNL debut for Slate.

Video.




I'm surprised NBC hasn't pulled this clip. Usually, new SNL clips don't last on YouTube. I think Lorne Michaels must be enjoying the Internet chatter about it.

No comments: