Monday, September 6, 2010

Obama: 'They Talk About Me Like a Dog'

Obama is at the pulpit preaching to the choir at Milwaukee's Laborfest.

He is not addressing a bipartisan audience of Americans. He's talking to pro-Obama union workers. This speech was not open to the public.

Obama is playing his community organizer role today. He left his Ivy League voice and manner of speaking and attitude back in the Oval Office. This is not Wagyu beef Obama.

This is community organizer Obama in the trenches firing up the troops to do battle, class warfare.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Warrior Obama attacked his opponents in Washington.

Of his opponents, the "powerful interests," Obama said, "They're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, it's just... but it's true."

Good grief.

Obama is no longer a new president. He's been in office long enough to know how to act like the president of the United States.

I thought this was supposed to be a major policy speech. He was campaigning and shouting half the time.

Not good.

Woof.

Video.


2 comments:

DW said...

I just saw this on CNN ("they talk about me like a dog"). What is he talking about? What does that mean?

Mary said...

I don't know. Very weird.

He's playing the dog card, whatever that is.