Monday, October 11, 2010

NFL Probes Favre

This headline from MSNBC made me laugh: "NFL's Beloved Favre Probed in Sex Scandal."

Today Show video.


In spite of all the probing, Favre still isn't saying much of anything on the topic publicly.

In meetings with ESPN's Monday Night Football crew, Favre talked about the situation again.

But in so doing he didn't talk about it at all.

"My main focus is the New York Jets, they are a tough team; as good as they are that has been my focus," Favre said. "I hate in any way if this has been a distraction as I said Thursday -- we are here focused on trying to beat the Jets."

As to whether the allegations are accurate, Favre said only this: "That will take its course."




"Take its course"?

Give me a break!

I believe Favre considers himself untouchable, metaphorically speaking.

I'm looking forward to Roger Goodell's response. Will he suspend Favre? Will Favre's Crocs be displayed someday in Canton?


Note: I would write about Aaron Rodgers' concussion, that helmet to helmet hit, and all the injuries sustained by the Packers in yesterday's loss to the Redskins, but it's too depressing.

No comments: