Sunday, October 24, 2010

SNL: Brett Favre, Wrangler Open Fly Jeans (Video)

Saturday Night Live lampooned Brett Favre and the lewd photos he allegedly sent to Jenn Sterger.

In a spoof commercial for Wrangler jeans, Jason Sudeikis played the gray-haired Favre hawking a new style.


Transcript

ANNOUNCER: Brett Favre, football legend.

BRETT FAVRE (JASON SUDEIKIS): I've tried all kinds of jeans - button fly, zipper fly, you name it. But for me, nothing works better than the all new open fly jeans from Wrangler.



ANNOUNCER: Introducing the first open fly jeans from Wrangler. The first jeans with no fly whatsoever.

FAVRE: Wrangler open fly jeans feature an ultra-relaxed fit, right where you need it most - the fly. Why let zippers and buttons slow you down? With open fly jeans, it's always out and camera-ready.

I'm ready for my close-up.



They're the perfect marriage of comfort and style. And that's a marriage I can respect.

Look, I put my pants on just like anyone else - one leg at a time. Then, I pull my penis out. Sometimes I take a picture of it.

ANNOUNCER: Real. Open fly. Jeans. Wrangler.

FAVRE: Take it from me, Brett Favre. I give 'em a thumbs up.



Watch the video.

No comments: