Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Contessa Brewer, MSNBC, and Living Green

MSNBC news anchor Contessa Brewer preaches about going green.

She promotes the position that government must get involved in forcing environmentalism on the people.


Video.



Transcript

CONTESSA BREWER: Everybody says in a survey, 'Oh, do you want to live greener? Do you personally care about the environment? Yes. Are you willing to spend 25 cents extra in a federal gas tax that would definitely help improve the use of fuel? Um, not so much.'

BREWER: I'm on the record saying that I care. And I mean, I have my own compost bin and I use biodegradable soaps and all of that kind of stuff, but research shows we can do that all we want but until government here, Susan, sets policy, until government says these are the standards that everyone has to aspire to, that we're not really making progress.

Sounds like Brewer is pushing an agenda, not serving as an objective news anchor.

What was that about MSNBC being a news operation and not a political operation?

No comments: