Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ashton Kutcher and Jay Leno: Chicago Bears

Ashton Kutcher, Chicago Bears fanatic, was Jay Leno's guest on Tuesday night.

Kutcher believes that the Bears are going to beat the Packers in the NFC Championship game on Sunday.

I believe Kutcher is in for a big disappointment.

Here's video:




Transcript

JAY LENO: Let me ask you this - are you excited about the Chicago Bears? How excited...?

ASHTON KUTCHER: I couldn't be, I'm the biggest, I'm a huge Bears fan. GO BEARS!

LENO: Where's that picture? Put that picture up. There you are.

(Photo of Kutcher and Demi Moore wearing Bears jerseys at Soldier Field)

Look at that. There you are right there.

KUTCHER: I could not, I could not be more excited about the... I actually feel like I'm a super, super fan. I try to contribute to my team in any way, shape, or form possible. I had a meeting with Urlacher before the season, get him all fired up. We had a little dinner conversation. He was really jazzed. He told me before the season it was happening.

LENO: Really?

KUTCHER: Urlacher told me before the season, it's goin' down.

...

KUTCHER: I'm so excited. And plus, it's the Packers, and I have like a family [rivalry], like all my aunts and uncles are Packer Backers, and I just, I'm so....

LENO: Packer Backers? You know, that almost sounds dirty.

KUTCHER: No, they're Cheeseheads, man. I can't, like these cheeseheads and the square hat and the thing, and I just wanna like kick the wedge.



LENO: Wow. So what do you predict, what do you predict for a score? What do you got for the score?

KUTCHER: I got... oh, predict for the score.

LENO: Let's see how good you are.

KUTCHER: Let me really get down with it. OK. I think, I think it's Bears 24, Pack 21.

LENO: Wow. OK, all right. We'll see how you do.

KUTCHER: It's on, man. I'm so... I'm goin' to Chicago. I'm not even messing around. I'm gonna be there.

Kutcher is really pumped up about this game.

I completely understand.

GO PACK!

4 comments:

Harvey Finkelstein said...

Bears...

Mary said...

Harvey, you're making it difficult for me to behave properly in this new era of civility.

Harvey Finkelstein said...

It's gonna be all about Defense.

Go Bears!

Mary said...

Defense will definitely play a big role.

Go Tramon!