Thursday, February 24, 2011

Michael Capuano: 'Get Bloody' (Video)

DEMOCRAT Michael Capuano, a U.S. congressman from Massachusetts, is a thug. He's promoting violence.

What was that about the "new civility"?

Watch the video.

(h/t The Right Scoop, via Mark Levin.


Capuano to unions: You have 'get a little bloody'': MyFoxBOSTON.com



Transcript
MICHAEL CAPUANO: I'm proud to be here with people willing to stand up. I'm proud to be here with people who understand it's more than just sending an e-mail to get you going.

Every once and awhile you got to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary.

Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful.

With a Tea Party rally taking place across the street, Capuano made these comments about the participants:

CAPUANO:Today is a great day for all of us. But let's be serious. It's not about just one rally. It's not about a couple of nuts in the background who want to take it all away....

Tea Partiers are nuts but Capuano is a civil, reasonable individual.

I don't think so.


These are totally unacceptable statements from an elected official.

They are shockingly inappropriate.

Speaking at the union rally in Boston, Capuano encourages violence.

What a hypocrite! Capuano denounced the sort of rhetoric that he's spewing.

FOX 25 has the video of remarks made by Capuano the day that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot, January 8, 2011.

CAPUANO: It's fine to have strong differences of opinion. That's fine. That's actually I think good and healthy for this country, but it's not good and healthy to think that you should impose your will on someone else through violence.

I guess Capuano isn't "good and healthy."

While it's good that he regrets what he said, he can't take it back. He can't make people forget the glimpse of the REAL Capuano.

Here's a statement issued by Capuano:

"I strongly believe in standing up for worker rights and my passion for preserving those rights may have gotten the best of me yesterday in an unscripted speech. I wish I had used different language to express my passion and I regret my choice of words."

So Capuano regrets his choice of words. He wishes he had used different language, but he doesn't apologize for the gist of his remarks - use violence to impose your will on others.

Capuano is a thug.

No comments: