Friday, March 25, 2011

Obama Locked Out of White House

Obama had trouble getting into the office after he returned from his Latin American tour.

Video.




Eventually, Obama found an open door and was able to get to work, or maybe look over the implosion of his NCAA brackets.

Breitbart posts video of Obama from back in the summer of 2009, when he was calling out the Cambridge police for acting stupidly in dealing with Henry Louis Gates.




Transcript

OBAMA: Well, I should say at the outset that "Skip" Gates is a friend, so I may be a little biased here. I don't know all the facts. What's been reported, though, is that the guy forgot his keys, jimmied his way to get into the house. There was a report called into the police station that there might be a burglary taking place. So far, so good. Right? I mean, if I was trying to jigger into — well, I guess this is my house now so it probably wouldn't happen, but let's say my old house in Chicago. Here I'd get shot.

Obama admitted he didn't know the facts but that didn't stop him from declaring that the police "acted stupidly."

The infamous "Beer Summit," one of the lamest events of Obama's presidency, would follow.

But back to Obama being locked out--

No shots were fired. That's good.

________________

Another flashback, from January 2009, just days after Obama's inauguration:

OBAMA: WINDOW NOT A DOOR

HAHAHAHA!!!

Can't find the doorknob, Barack? What an idiot!

I'm sure Letterman will mercilessly mock Obama about this one for the next four years.

Barack Obama is such a dunce that he can't even tell the difference between a window and a door!

This guy is so stupid I'm ashamed he's the president. He's not my president. I didn't vote for the dolt.

The entire world is going to look down on Americans because we elected such a numbskull.

I'm amazed he's capable of reading a teleprompter. I'm amazed he can read.

Apparently, Obama believes that as a messiah he can walk through solid matter.

What a twit!

What?

This sounds a little harsh? I'm being disrespectful? Really?

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to support Obama. I'm supposed to want him to succeed. I do want him to succeed... I want him to succeed at finding a door.

Obama is so stupid. Incredible.

And he's Hitler.

Do you think my comments are inappropriate?

If you said yes, then I completely agree with you.

No comments: