Wednesday, April 20, 2011

KLOPPENBURG: STATEWIDE RECOUNT



JoAnne Kloppenburg will call for a STATEWIDE RECOUNT.

The Wisconsin taxpayers DO NOT thank you, Kloppenburg.


What a waste of resources!

Kloppenburg is a union puppet. And we know the unions don't care about Wisconsin's taxpayers.

She's either spineless and doing the bidding of the unions, or she's utterly irrational and out of touch with reality.

"Today my campaign is asking the Government Accountablity Board to conduct a statewide recount."

Disgusting.

"A recount benefits everyone involved in this election."

WHAT?

It sure as hell doesn't benefit the taxpayers!

7,316 votes! That's a huge margin.

Dragging the taxpayers through this makes me sick.

Kloppenburg yapping about fraud is a joke. Leftists have done all they can to permit voter fraud in Wisconsin.

Long lines at the polls, photocopied ballots, blah, blah, blah.

When Kloppenburg was asked if she still felt that she won the election, she paused for a long time. She finally said she felt like a winner in a number of ways. Really lame.

Video.




Transcript

REPORTER: Last time you had a press conference, you indicated you were the winner. Do you still feel that you are the winner of the election?

KLOPPENBURG: (15-second pause, staring off into space) How I feel? I feel that I have, um, been a winner in any number of ways. Whether I will have earned the most votes in this election is something to be determined by the recount.

What a disgrace! Truly a disgrace!

Kloppenburg could not have handled her response to that question more awkwardly.

Her supporters had to be thinking, "This is uncomfortable."

Kloppenburg said when she was ahead by a couple hundred votes, her opponent's campaign cried "voter fraud!" She said she has never suggested there was fraud.

Then why have a special investigation? Of course, she's talking about fraud.

The woman contradicts herself within the same news conference.

This is just pissing away tax dollars.

If the unions and the Leftists are looking for a way to fire up the taxpayers of Wisconsin, they've found it.

I predict Obama will lose Wisconsin in 2012.

8 comments:

jimspice said...

Just out of curiosity, I was doing a little snooping to see how often you use certain phrases -- "DISGUSTING" (Google count 502) "DISGRACE" (Google count 447) and "MAKES ME SICK" (Google count 106) -- and it dawned on me whose voice is in my head when I read your posts. It's Aunt Linda from Weekend Update.

Now why did I have to go and do that?

Mary said...

That's kind of weird that you would do that.

What's the point?

Are you telling me to expand my vocabulary?

I avoid using profanity, the stuff that's so common on blogs. I censor myself. If I didn't, I would use other terms and phrases that perhaps would more accurately express my opinions.

There's a simple solution: If my choice of words bothers you, stop reading what I write.

By the way, I'm nothing like "Aunt Linda."

Harvey Finkelstein said...

All of this is a disgusting disgrace. The idea that this candidate, that obviously has mental problems, is going to burden the citizens of Wisconsin with this recount makes me sick.

Mary said...

You're absolutely right, Harvey.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

jimspice said...

"That's kind of weird that you would do that."

I know, right? No, I had just noticed that you say a lot of things are disgusting. But if everything is disgusting, than nothing is, really. For me, a pile of maggotty vomit is disgusting. Requesting a recount is more along the lines off "odd" or "curious" perhaps.

And Harvey, I think you may be confused on the meaning of "obvious" because the evidence of mental problems is not that word. But your assertion does illustrate my point about over-the-topness.

Harvey Finkelstein said...

Some people just don't get it. LMAO

Mary said...

Jim,

Do you really consider my posts "over the top"?

We disagree on issues. That goes without saying, but I make a point of not being loony and crude.

Also, I clicked on your links and found that the Google search results of the terms aren't completely an indication of MY words. Some are found in articles I cite or in comments by others.

On page 1 of each search, there is at least one instance of the term not being my use.

Did you notice that?

And I do truly find it disgusting that Kloppenburg is demanding a recount at taxpayers' expense that even she believes won't change the results of the election.

Over said...

This post is clearly over the top. If the reverse were true and the entire scenario played out exactly as it has, and the Democrat were in the lead and it was the Republican were demanding a recount you would be cheering him on. That makes this post not only over the top.

Hate democratic policies is one thing, but call it fair or don't call it at all. You blame democrats for things that republicans do as well. If one side is wrong then both are wrong.