Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winnebago County - PROSSER WINS!

As Kevin Kennedy of Wisconsin's Government Accountability Board said yesterday, the numbers provided by the Associated Press were unofficial. He said the vote count in the Supreme Court race would likely change.

The process of certifying the votes had not begun.

Today, it's happening.

Here's what Kennedy was talking about, a change:


In Winnebago County, Justice David Prosser nets 244 votes.

If Prosser were like JoAnne Kloppenburg, he would call a news conference and declare victory right NOW!

Of course, Prosser is no JoAnne Kloppenburg.

Pulling such a stunt wouldn't be prudent. It wouldn't be appropriate. It would be foolhardy. It would lack gravitas. It would show an utter lack of wisdom and judgment. It would smell of politics.

In short, it would be very Kloppenburg.

6 comments:

WI Catholic said...

I was busy today, and did not catch this until later in the evening! I am so glad I found your blog again, because I know I can keep up with WI things again (lost you because life changed, and I have not had anywhere near the time I used to).... reading these, and will share them on MY blog.

I truly hope that this all holds up!!

Mary said...

I really hope it holds up, too.

(Also hope all is well with you and your family!)

WI Catholic said...

Lots of changes, I now live with and care for Mom, hence, time consuming. But going on #4 Grandbaby in late Fall (end of November, they say). My baby will have 3. Sigh... And I will be 'old' soon (LOL! Always thought that those who took early retirement age for SS were 'old'... now that I will be there, it isn't so old, nor so funny... lol!"

WI Catholic said...

Wanted to add... hope you and yours are well, also, but forgot, sorry...

.... guess I am ... 'old', huh? LOL

Mary said...

Time really does fly by. Always new challenges, but new blessings, too.

Congratulations on grandbaby #4!

WI Catholic said...

OOPS, see... I have no idea how I hit the 4. My kids would sit on me.
Grandbaby #8 is due in Nov. LOL

What a goof I am. Just too busy watching Eaglets feeding and the potential shutdown....etc to pay attention. =D Thanks for the congrats!