Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kloppenburg Deadline

The clock is ticking.

The deadline for JoAnne Kloppenburg to file a lawsuit challenging the final results of the absolutely senseless recount in her loss to Justice David Prosser in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race is today.

What will she do?

Will she call Justice Prosser and finally concede?

Does Kloppenburg have the decency to do the right thing?

Short answer: NO.

I would love to say I'm wrong. Later today, I would love to say I was wrong about Kloppenburg.

______________

UPDATE: Kloppenburg concedes.

Technically, I'm wrong.

Kloppenburg did have the decency to concede.

However, she did it in the most graceless way imaginable, whining about the mountain of "anomalies and irregularities and more" that allegedly tainted the results.

I suppose the whining was necessary to justify her demand to put the state through the idiotic recount.

At least she did concede.

3 comments:

WI Catholic said...

Well, she made her deadline (even early)... but I also learned of the GAB's decision NOT to certify the recalls for the Democrats???? ON FRIDAY OF A THREE DAY WEEKEND????

HOW DARE THEY???

Time to close them down... I am really angry about this, since the REPUBLICAN recalls HAVE been certified.

So, now I'll take a deep breath and let you tell my what YOU think about it

Mary said...

I know. It's terrible.

You're not the only one ticked off about this.

Democratic Recall Groups band together to call on GAB Director to resign

WI Catholic said...

Thanks for that article!