Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Senate Run

Tammy Baldwin thinks that she's "likely" to run for the U.S. Senate seat open in the wake of Herb Kohl's departure.

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) tells the Capital Times that, "I think I am likely to run" for the U.S. Senate seat held by U.S. Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.), who is retiring next year.

I can say with absolute certitude that in the event Baldwin does run, I am 100 percent unlikely to vote for her.

She's an extremist, certainly more radical than Herb Kohl.

Please run, Tammy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy Baldwin has 0% chance of being the next Senator from Wisconsin. I am amazed at how tightly the bubble that she lives in must be sealed. I live in a solid Democrat district. She wouldn't have a chance here. As you said, "please run"!

Mary said...

No question about it. Baldwin has a 0.00000% chance of being elected.