Friday, September 16, 2011

Dennis Miller: Obama 'Doesn't Like Me'

Dennis Miller has come to the correct conclusion that Obama doesn't like him and about half the people in America.

Video.




Transcript, from NewsBusters:

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: President Obama out on the road for the Great American Jobs Act. And you say?

DENNIS MILLER: Listen, we can all play this game, and I don't want to have the racist dime dropped on me. This guy's first three years has been a mess, and even Democrats must know that on some level. It's an absolute mess.

But I've got to tell you. I was on vacation last week. I don't pay as much attention as I usually do when I'm on vacation. But I'm off this guy completely. First off, when he -- it's three strikes, Billy. When he came in and said he'd take public funding right off the bat and he didn't I thought, OK. He has trouble with the truth. That's fine. Most politicians do.

Second strike was when he said he wanted unions and this card check thing to vote out loud. That's so anti-American to me when anybody has to vote out loud. I'm against that. But I was willing to give him the third shot when he's the president.

I'm on vacation last week, and I see this stiff Hoffa, and he's up there talking about, you know, essentially threatening people, calling them SOBs, and I thought well, Obama can't track everybody down who uses his name in vain.

Then I hear that that's in an actual introduction to Obama. That Obama came up right after that, and he didn't have a Sister Souljah moment where he looked at him and said, "I told you right after Gabby Giffords shut up with that crap." I don't like Barack Obama anymore. You know why? Because he doesn't like me and around 50 percent of America. He's not sticking up for us. It's time for this guy to go next year. He's inept, and he's officially creepy after not chiding Hoffa Jr. for saying that, for God's sake.

O'REILLY: Did you ever like him, Miller? Did you ever like Barack Obama?

MILLER: Sure I did. How many months did we -- when I said, when I saw him in Grant Park that night, and I thought about, you know, black kids in this country and how they've had to look up to guys sticking syringes in their asses to hit home runs or guys rapping about, you know, women in such misogynistic terms, I thought this is a great moment for this country to right a lot of wrongs.

So I came out of the box. I didn't vote for him, but I thought, "This will be a good thing." Around six months in I began to get it. He's inept. He's not that good at it. He's got a little more Chicago thug in it than I thought he did. And the other day, when he didn't defend me against an idiot like Hoffa, he just lost me. I want him -- I'm voting him out next year to the best that I can which is one vote.

Miller is right.

Barack "If you love me" Obama doesn't like him. He doesn't like many of us.

We don't like him. We don't like what he's done to our country. We don't like the direction he's taking us.

We're going to vote for hope and change in 2012, meaning voting Obama out of office.

No comments: