Thursday, October 27, 2011

Peter Schiff and Occupy Wall Street

Peter Schiff, CEO and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., is public enemy #1.

He's a member of the "1 percent" allegedly abusing the rest of us, the 99 percent.

The gutsy Schiff went to Zuccotti Park and talked to some Occupy Wall Street protesters.

Luckily, the mob wasn't armed with pitchforks, because as Obama and the Leftists have been telling us, Schiff is evil incarnate.

Schiff tries to reason with them.

During the "discussion," Schiff sounds like an adult and the protesters sound like preschoolers at the peak of a tantrum.

Did you ever to try to reason with a kid having a tantrum?

Watch the video:




I think the OWS protesters need a time-out. And a nap. And maybe consuming less refined sugar would help, a better diet.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Schiff to Womanchild, “I am helping the next guy… I’m employing 150 people. How many people do you employ?”
Womanchild, “I’m in the mortgage business. I wish I employed 150 people.”
Schiff, “Well go do it. I’m doing it. I’m doing my share. Why aren’t you doing yours?”
***crickets***
LOL

Mary said...

Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Ok, children. Class dismissed.
This should be required viewing for every citizen.