Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey, Michelle!

A $4 million vacation. A $2,000 sundress.

And Michelle Obama has the audacity to push economically strapped people to donate 3 bucks to her husband's reelection fund?

Here's her e-mail:

Friend --

This holiday has felt a bit like one last long, deep breath before we plunge into 2012.

This time next year, I don't want us to have any regrets. I want to be able to say we rose to the task, and got it done. We've all got some work to do right now.

Over the next 11 months we've got an organization to grow, voters to register, and people to get fired up.

I hope you'll close out this year by donating $3 or more now to help make sure we're ready for the next one:

https://donate.barackobama.com/No-Regrets

Thank you so much, and happy new year,

Michelle

P.S. -- Also, when you donate today, you are automatically entered for a chance to be one of three supporters to have dinner with Barack and me.

I agree with Michelle. I don't want to have any regrets, which is why I wouldn't donate one cent to reelect Obama.

Michelle should cut back on the money she spends on her wardrobe, like the rest of us have done thanks to her husband's disastrous handling of the economy. She should quit pressuring those struggling to make ends meet to give to her husband's already bloated campaign war chest.




With all due respect, what a jerk!

No comments: