Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ron Paul: Newt Gingrich Attack Ad

Here's the latest ad from Ron Paul's campaign, "Selling Access."

Newt Gingrich is the target.



The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, 'Selling Access', another two-minute web video aimed at former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, calling him out as a corrupt Washington insider who got rich through influence-peddling.

The video, which the campaign plans to promote prominently on conservative web sites, includes a clip of Gingrich calling himself an 'insider' and another in which the former Speaker brags about getting paid $60,000-a-speech. The video comes after the viral success of Paul's earlier web ad, 'Serial Hypocrisy', which criticizes Gingrich for many of the same issues.

1 comment:

GMB said...

I have just spent the last few minutes reading your blog. I must say its not bad at all. Am I the first to comment at all? I hope not!

In regards to Ron Paul, he almost 100% right on domestic policy and almost 100% wrong on foriegn policy. If he is the republican nominee I will vote for him but Lord I pray that he isn't.