Friday, January 27, 2012

Joe Biden: Fake Indian Accent

Joe Biden is one of the most buffoonish vice presidents we've ever had.

His latest stumble: Biden Does Fake Indian Accent During Outsourcing Speech



BIDEN: Even call centers, even call centers rushed over seas, hundreds of thousands. How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your credit card’? Or that ad on TV, what is it? ‘Nancy, this is Nancy, can I talk to a supervisor?’ Right? Ok? Well, it’s a little overdone but the truth of the matter is these jobs now are paying about $19.50 an hour if memory serves me.

What's with Biden and mocking Indians?

Remember this one?

BIDEN: You cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-Eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking.



I guess we know how Biden learned his Indian accent.

No comments: