Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Michelle Obama: Angry, Black Woman (Video)

Poor Michelle.

She has it so rough.

People keep trying to paint her as an "angry, black woman."

Video.




Transcript

MICHELLE OBAMA: You know, I guess it's more interesting to imagine this conflicted situation here, a strong woman in a...you know. But that's been an image that people have tried to paint of me since, you know, the day that Barack announced, that I'm some angry black woman.

We all deal with stereotypes.

It's no surprise that Michelle would play the race card, something she's been doing since Barack announced.

Note to Michelle: It's no picnic being a conservative, white woman.

And I don't have the perks of taking $14 million vacations and running around in $2,000 sundresses. Johnny Depp doesn't come to my Halloween party.

No comments: