Friday, March 2, 2012

Andrew Breitbart: Left's Reaction to his Death

Tolerance.

Compassion.

If you're a conservative, you probably know the truth about dyed-in-the-wool Leftists.

They profess to be tolerant. They profess to be compassionate.

They lie.

The radical Leftists are not what they claim to be.

I can't stand the lie. It makes me sick.

These Leftists reveal their true colors when they speak of Andrew Breitbart, in life and in death.

***LANGUAGE WARNING***

If you have a problem with vulgarities and profanities, stop reading. These Leftists can be extremely vile, but I want to share the truth about them, unfiltered.

Reaction from these Leftists to Andrew Breitbart's death has been absolutely disgusting.

This is the seamy side of the Internet. Just awful.

Disagreements and differences aren't debated. Discussion devolves into hate-filled spewings. There's no respect, not even concern for the loved ones of the dead.

I don't understand it.

It's depressing. In general, I was happier before the Internet era. I used to believe in the basic goodness of most people. Now, I see too much that isn't remotely good.

Are these people really as intolerant and as bad as they seem?

From Matt Taibi, Rolling Stone:

Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.

From MisterOpus1, Daily Kos, one of Russ Feingold's favorite websites:
He was a piece of shit. Period.

Just because he is now dead does not change that fact. At all.

I know I'm supposed to be sensitive about the fact that he just died. There is always a certain modicum of respect that is given to those who recently pass away. That respect is apparently given to anyone, even those whom we do not respect.

I'm sorry, but Breitbart doesn't even qualify for that. He was a complete piece of shit, ripe full of vitriolic hate for anyone who disagreed with his views - you know, us. That alone doesn't disqualify him though. Because not only did he despise anything progressive or liberal, not only did he deliberately obfuscate and outright lie with both his words and postings of edited videos about us and groups that help our cause, he willingly attempted and successfully destroyed lives and reputations in the process.

And the smug bastard smiled while doing it.

He deserves no respect, not while he's living and certainly not in his afterlife. I do apologize to those I offend by this, if that means something to others, but I really don't see this any other way.

Here's more vitriol, exposed by Charlie Spiering, Washington Examiner:
As news broke this morning of the tragic death of Conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart, liberals celebrated the news on Twitter.

The most influential tweet came from Slate's Matt Yglesias (@mattyglesias), who tweeted: "Conventions around dead people are ridiculous. The world outlook is slightly improved with @AndrewBrietbart dead."

AlmightyBob ‏ @AlmightyBoob : @AndrewBreitbart haha youre dead and in hell being a gay with hitler

Jeff Glasse ‏ @jeffglasse : Andrew Breitbart now enjoying afternoon tea with Hitler #goodriddanceyouhack

@darrenfiorello: Andrew Breitbart died? Is it wrong that I'm happier about that than when they got bin Laden and Saddam?

Here are screen shots of some retweets illustrating the ugliness of the Left, from @DefendWallSt:







I guess I shouldn't be shocked. I know the radical Leftists. But these comments are so horrible and so cruel. Very troubling.

It hurts to be on the receiving end of the Left's intolerance and stunning lack of compassion and incivility.

It hurts more to back down, take it, and just shut up.

Breitbart's legacy:




"Everything has changed, everything has changed in the last few years. Conservatives used to take it and we're not taking it anymore."

--ANDREW BREITBART

1 comment:

jimspice said...

I think Breitbart would be honored. Given his reaction to T. Kennedy's death, he would consider the bile an homage.