Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Obama: 'Let's Nail It Down'

Obama wants my $3.

Email from Barack:

Subject line: "Clooney and me"

Mary --

I'll be going to a special event at George Clooney's house in a few weeks, and two grassroots supporters and their guests will join us.

The only thing we've still got to figure out is whether two spots belong to you and your guest -- or somebody else and theirs.

So let's nail it down: Any donation you make today will automatically enter you and a guest to win.

Once you decide who you're inviting to join you, we'll be all set. The campaign will take care of your airfare and hotel for you.

Please pitch in $3 or whatever you can today, and keep your May 10th clear:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Clooney-and-Me

Hope to see you soon.

Barack

Sorry, Barack.

I have other commitments. You understand.

Give my best to George.

Hope to see you out on the lecture circuit after January 20, 2013.

No comments: