Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tom Barrett Rumor

This is in response to the outlandish rumor about Scott Walker fathering and abandoning a child while at Marquette University.

The Leftists clearly are beyond desperate at this point, hitting an all-time low.

Even Graeme Zielinski isn't tweeting out this one, although I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Lowe reports it tonight.
____________

Have you heard this?

It's not fully substantiated but I'm going to pull a "Mike Lowe" and run with it anyway.

Apparently, when Tom Barrett was on Spring Break while attending UW, he went to Jamaica.

I heard he fathered a child.

Like Dan Bice, my sources will remain anonymous.

The story may be nothing. Then again, it may be a bombshell.

Here's a current photo of the alleged fruit of Barrett's Spring Break in the 70s:




I don't know.

I see a resemblance.

You decide.

I also heard the son Barrett abandoned is likely to be indicted soon.

I also heard that the son is living in a hut on less than a dollar a month.

Oh, wait. It's Obama's brother, George, who lives in a hut. That's a real story.

No comments: