Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beyonce: Obama Email

Beyonce sent me an email, subject line: "I don't usually email you."

True.

Gee, I wonder what Beyonce wants to tell me.

Here's the email:

Mary --

I usually don't email you -- but I have an amazing invitation I have to share.

Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!

Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $25 or whatever you can, you'll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us.

I've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times -- and believe me -- it's an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Don't worry about the airfare and hotel, it's taken care of. And you can bring a guest.

But the countdown is on -- this opportunity ends at midnight:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Meet-Me-in-New-York

Can't wait to meet you!

Love,

B

B wants to meet ME in New York!!!

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

This is as good as Obama inviting Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi to meet in New York.

I wonder if Beyonce is willing to meet with Benjamin Netanyahu.

No comments: