Tuesday, October 2, 2012

'VOTE LIKE YOUR LADY PARTS DEPEND ON IT'

This is from the OBAMA CAMPAIGN:



My "LADY PARTS"?

As a woman, I find it demeaning and highly inappropriate.

Good grief!

What is wrong with these people???

Seriously. What were they thinking???

Can you imagine what the response would be if Republicans sent out something like this?

It's so disrespectful, and just plain weird.

My Lord, what will it take for Americans to realize Obama and his camp are not fit to be in power?

Let's talk about the War on Women and Obama's disgraceful hypocrisy.

Moe Lane connects the dots.

Lane notes, "We are giving aid to Egypt. Which is to say, we are giving Egypt $450 million of your tax money." "Egypt, of course, is run by the Muslim Brotherhood."

Lane then cites "what the Muslim Brotherhood thinks of Female Genital Mutilation."

Speaking of "LADY PARTS"!

Bottom line: OBAMA is waging War on Women.

Vote for Romney-Ryan.

Vote like your future and your family's future depend on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I just found your blog and I love what I am reading. We need more passionate Conservative women like you. I read this and just laughed, but really, it's not funny, it is scary! This is the BS these liberals are pushing? Who are these people who post this crap? My "Lady Parts" are sceaming that they want nothing to do with Obamacare.
God Bless,
Jean

Mary said...

Yes, my "Lady Parts" and "Lady Parts" across the country will be heard on Election Day.