Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Paul Ryan and Charlie Sykes (Audio)

Listen to Charlie Sykes interview Paul Ryan.

Congressman Paul Ryan reflects on his bid to become the next Vice President of the United States and offers his perspective on the fiscal cliff negotiations, in which he is a key cog for the GOP.
Hearing that Paul Ryan has come to terms with the results of the election makes me realize that I haven't.

I still feel sick when I think about what almost was and what is.

Instead of fearing the future under Obama, I would be hopeful and anticipating the new administration.

So many of my family's economic decisions would be different if Obama had lost and change for the better was a reality.

Still, I'm thankful Paul Ryan remains in Washington, working to improve our country.

I'm sick that the smug Obama is playing politics with our lives.

"Fiscal cliff" this, Obama.

No comments: