Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Al Roker: White House Shart

This definitely falls in the "too much information" category.

From TMZ:

[Al] Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.
Why share this?

Good grief.

Seriously, why share this incident with a national television audience?

Inappropriate.


Here's video.
______________________

TMZ: Johnny Knoxville to Al Roker: Wanna Shart in the Next 'Jackass' Movie?

No comments: