Friday, February 22, 2013

Biden: 'Buy a Shotgun'



JOE BIDEN: Kate, if you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun, have the shells, a 12-gauge shotgun. And I promise you, as I told my wife, we live in an area that's wooded and somewhat secluded, I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here or walk out, put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.' I promise you who's ever coming in is not gonna.

You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim. It's harder to use, and, in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.
OK, champ.

I guess I should buy a shotgun.

However, I don't know about the wisdom of just firing "two blasts" outside if there's a "problem." That sounds rather dangerous.

Also, in this video, Biden claims he has Parents magazine in his home. Really?

That's weird. I think Joe is embellishing a bit - again.

No comments: