Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Obama: SOTU Lies



That is SO ridiculous!

Taxpayer-funded preschool for ALL?

That's a great idea!



Terrific.

I have to switch back to Adult Swim. I can't stomach this.




And what do we hear from the Left regarding this inequity? Crickets.



Fantastic point.

And the gun control portion of the address:

A gun killed a girl.

I didn't realize that an inanimate object could do that.

Obama's BS that the families of Newtown and Oak Creek, etc. deserve a vote makes me sick.

The 55 million individuals killed with the consent of their mothers through abortion deserve a vote. What about them?

Obama said, "What I’ve said tonight matters little if we don’t come together to protect our most precious resource – our children."

Hypocrite.


Bottom line: What Obama said tonight matters little. He's right on that count.

No comments: