Friday, August 9, 2013

Leno: Mark Cuban and Bud Selig

Mark Cuban, on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, made it very clear that he does not like Bud Selig.

According to Cuban, Major League Baseball is "Bud Selig's mafia."



MARK CUBAN: My experience is with Major League Baseball, and after all this there's no chance I'll be able to buy a team, it's basically become Bud Selig's mafia. He runs it the way he wants to run it....

Obviously, Bud Selig does not like to be tested. He does not want anybody to stand up to him....

I think [A-Rod's suspension and the PED scandal] is more about Bud Selig trying to flex his muscles and saying, 'Look, if you don't kiss the ring, I'm going to take care of you and kick you out of Major League Baseball.' And I think that's wrong.

Cuban is carrying quite a grudge.

No comments: