Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chris Christie and Obama and Hillary

I do NOT support Chris Christie to be the Republican nominee for president in 2016.

If this bridge lane closure scandal destroys him politically, then it does. I don't care. Without question, I'm not carrying water for Christie.

However, this whole thing does highlight the fact that Obama completely lacks integrity. He takes no responsibility for his actions or those in his administration. He claims to have no part in any of his disasters. (But remember, HE killed bin Laden.)




Did you hear Christie react to the scandal the way Hillary reacted to the four dead Americans in the 9/11/12 terrorist attack in Benghazi?



This clip still sickens me.

If Christie is being truthful, and he did not know about the lane closure revenge plan, then I applaud his response. He held people accountable, apologized to constituents, and expressed his personal embarrassment and humiliation.

Compare that with Obama and Hillary.

They lie with impunity and that's no big deal.

I have a problem with them, not Christie.