Friday, May 9, 2014

Fallon: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jokes, May 9, 2014

From The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:

JIMMY FALLON: I also want to say 'congrats' to our pal Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. He's a safety who was drafted by the Green Bay Packers last night. That's right. His name is Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. I just hope he does well. You'd hate to hear some guy in the crowd, like, 'You suck, Clinton-Dix!'

But that's right, Clinton-Dix is a Packer. [Pause] The only way that can get better, if it was a tight end. If he was a tight end...

STEVE HIGGINS: That's true. Is he a wide receiver? I'm asking what position he plays.

FALLON: I don't know. I don't know.

...

FALLON: A new report found that 'Noah' is the most popular baby name for boys, while the least popular name for boys is still 'Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.'

No comments: