Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sarah Silverman: Unborn Babies 'Goo'

Sarah Silverman, comedian, atheist, and pro-abortion activist, needs to be educated on human development. She obviously doesn't know the SCIENCE.

Silverman thinks an unborn baby is "goo." Bill Maher agrees with her.

She's incredibly ignorant.

Silverman says that anti-abortion activists are worried about "goo."

And meanwhile, it’s goo. It’s goo that they’re so worried about.
"Goo."

Here's video:




Silverman hates to admit that she hasn't had an abortion.

From Live Action News:
“And the truth is, and I don’t like to admit this,” [Sarah] Silverman continued, “I’ve never had an abortion and I don’t know if I would. But it doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t fight to the death for women to make their own choices for their own human bodies.”

“Thank you for being brave enough to admit you’ve never had an abortion,” [Bill] Maher joked in response.
She really loves abortion.

No comments: