Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Michelle Obama: Too Stupid to Feed Kids Right

So, are the Obamas the most brilliant people in the world or not?

We've been told that Obama is the smartest president in the history of the country.




(This always makes me laugh. Such idiocy!)

Michelle and Barack are off the charts intelligent, yet they are too stupid to feed their children properly.

Really?

From Charlie Spiering, Breitbart:

In an interview with MSN.com, First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.

“Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,” she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

Her personal struggle helped her launch her mission to address childhood obesity, she explains, especially passing a law requiring schools to provide healthier meals for kids.

The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.
OK, Leftists. You can't have it both ways.

Are they geniuses or not?

I'm sorry. A "Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman" should be able to figure out what to feed her children.

Good grief!

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Michelle wants to justify more governmental intrusion, reaching into your private lives, by insisting we aren't smart enough to feed ourselves and our families.

After all, if she can't do it, no one can.

That's nuts.

I'm so sick of being insulted by the Obamas.

I don't think the Obamas are all that bright. In fact, I think they're remarkably lacking in common sense and good judgment.

What they have is a duplicitous media and entertainment industry propping them up.





No comments: