Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Elizabeth Warren: Israel, Gaza, and the Holocaust

DEMOCRAT and presidential candidate wannabe Elizabeth Warren is a disgrace, saying it's fair to compare the Holocaust and Israel's actions in Gaza.

Video, from The Weekly Standard:




“Eva Moseley, I’m not a student, I’m not an alumnae, but was in faculty life. I was also a Holocaust refugee and I’m extremely concerned that Jews don’t do to another people what was done to them,” said the activist.

“I think that’s fair,” Senator Warren responded.

“You recently said that you believe that Israel has the right to self-defense," the activist continued. "Do you also believe that the Palestinians have a right to self-defense?”

“Of course. So, and the answer is yes. The direction we ought to be moving is not toward more war. The direction we need to be moving, as I said, I believe we need to move to a two-state solution where both peoples can be secure and safe within their own borders. So, I’m there,” responded the senator from Massachusetts.
It's not at all "fair" to compare the horrors of the Holocaust with Israel's response to attacks by Hamas.

It's this sort of stuff from the Leftists, like Warren and Obama, that has brought us to where we are - "The Great Unraveling."

_________________

From The Right Scoop, listen to audio of Mark Levin reacting to Warren's remarks.

No comments: