Monday, January 12, 2015

Packers: NFC Championship Game



Aaron Rodgers says, "I think I've got 120 minutes left in me."

I believe it.

From ESPN:

Hobbled but happy, Aaron Rodgers might have felt a bit lucky, too.

No matter: The All-Pro quarterback and his Green Bay Packers are one step away from the Super Bowl.

More stationary than usual because of a left calf injury, Rodgers rallied the Packers from an 8-point deficit with two second-half touchdowns passes to beat Dallas 26-21 Sunday.

The Packers (13-4), helped immensely by a video reversal with 4:06 remaining, went undefeated at Lambeau Field this season. They head to Seattle next weekend for the NFC title game. The Seahawks opened as 7-point favorites at the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas.

Seattle (13-4) beat Green Bay in the season opener, 36-16.

"I think I got 120 minutes left in me," Rodgers said.
Luck, shmuck.

The Packers were "helped immensely by a video reversal."

Yes, it was good that the refs got it right. They were helped by the refs making the right analysis of what happened.

Enough about the Dez Bryant decision.

The Cowboys weren't robbed. It was a good call.




The Packers deserve to be in the NFC Championship game.

How sweet would it be to get back to the Super Bowl by defeating Seattle?

I AM THRILLED!

GO PACK!

______________

Full Highlights: Packers defeat Cowboys, 26-21

No comments: